We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide Digital marketing, and Writing & Transcription support to our team while working remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, Zoom, Hangouts etc.
- Respond to Messages & Comments on Facebook
- Schedule Meetings & Create To-do lists
- Assist CEO with all her daily/weekly Tasks
- Manage email lists
- Prepare spreadsheets, documents and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform Market Research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Social Media Management
- Follow up and Reminders
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office) + Google Docs
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar), Book Like a Boss, Calenedly etc
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications/digital marketing certifications
- MUST be willing to learn and be trained.
Starting salary is USD $5/Hour
NOTE: Ensure you have a picture on your resume or upload one