We are always on the lookout for more Bears to join us at our HQ (AKA Bear Force One)!
This time we are looking for a player-centric Bear to join us as an in-house Customer Support expert and ensure that our players have their problems and queries solved in a timely manner.
The Customer Support Manager will craft an efficient Player Support structure and flow to ensure that our players have the best possible experience playing our games and using other products within our ecosystem.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Working with internal teams and third-parties to drive development and maintenance of scalable long-term Customer Support programs and processes, while continuously keeping team bought-in.
- Managing customer support tickets in an operationally efficient manner and ensuring that issues are resolved by escalating and sharing actionable information on their impact, and collaborating with the development team on troubleshooting efforts.
- Being the voice of the player. Advocating for the most frequent and bothersome issues to be prioritised in the roadmap and preparing reports in collaboration with the community team.
- Collaborating with community teams to align on and amplify important support messages via public facing channels. Set up a system for community managers to report issues submitted via social or marketing channels.
- Assisting players at varying levels of proficiency - from onboarding to helping seasoned users with more nuanced issues
- Periodically reviewing Customer Support processes to make sure that they are up-to-date and current. Maintaining and updating our Help Center articles and knowledge base.
- Being proactive in anticipating, identifying, and solving problems, and acting as a mentor to new hires and participating in hiring as needed.
As a Successful Candidate, You Would Have
- The drive and passion to provide world-class support to all customers by demonstrating professionalism, patience, and empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (proficiency in additional languages are a plus)
- Prior experience leading and growing Customer Support teams and functions
- Experience with ticketing and helpdesk systems
- Experience with providing support on a global scale, to players in different countries
- A combination of experience and/or interest in at least two of the following topics: Web3, games industry, and social media
- The willingness and motivation to learn more about the games industry, NFTs, and Web3
As a Bonus, You Would
- Have experience with working in startup environments
- Be willing to have at least 4 hours of overlap with the core development and product teams based in Singapore if you are working remotely
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears. If you want to be part of a team committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs