We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you'll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games that make players smile.
Fresh from launching “Butter Royale” and “Disney Melee Mania”, we are looking for an experienced and talented Senior UI/UX Designer who is passionate about making our games look fantastic and who contributes to a butter-smooth user experience!
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the art team, product owner, designers and engineers, to define, develop, and create UX solutions such as wireframes, UI flows, interactive mockups, etc…
- Defining the look and feel of our breakthrough titles together with the rest of the art team.
- Finding creative ways to solve UI/UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Creating visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent, and crisp user interface elements (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc)
- Keeping up-to-date and communicating on the latest trends and influences in UI/UX and the Web3 space for games and beyond, and sharing your findings with the team.
- Participating in playtests as interviewers and gathering feedback from players to improve the usability of our games
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- Interest in the Web3 space.
- 2 or more years of experience as UI designer in the games industry.
- Strong communication skills with experience working with peers and different disciplines.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your experience in all types of art, graphic design, form and typography applied to games.
- Experience with Unity 3D.
As a bonus, you would have:
- Deep knowledge in the Web3 space (Following or involved in NFT projects / games)
- Deep knowledge and interest in usability and F2P best-practices as they relate to interface design.
- Experience taking a feature end to end.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator / After Effects / Figma.
- Strong eye for motion graphics / animation / VFX.
If you want to be part of a team that's committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!