We are on the lookout for more Bears to join us at our HQ (AKA Bear Force One)!
Are you a dynamic and strategically-minded Senior Project Manager with a passion for gaming?
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully launching and helping to scale games.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project Planning and Execution: Develop comprehensive production plans, milestones, and timelines for the game's development, ensuring alignment with the studio's vision and goals. Monitor progress and take proactive steps to address any deviations or roadblocks.
- Team Management: Lead and inspire a team of Production Coordinators focusing on providing guidance and best practice in project management for team leads.
- Resource Allocation: Collaborate with department leads to allocate resources effectively, including budget, personnel, and tools, to achieve project milestones on-time and within budget.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and challenges in the development process and implement strategies to mitigate them. Anticipate potential bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Communication: Facilitate clear and effective communication among team members, stakeholders, and external partners. Provide regular project updates and status reports to executive management.
- Collaboration with Leadership: Work with the leader ship team to maintain an accurate development roadmap, scrutinising the risks and feasibility of deliverables.
- Continuous Improvement: Encourage and implement best practices, production methodologies, and workflows to enhance the development process and elevate the overall quality of the game.
As a Successful Candidate, You Would Have:
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Profound knowledge of gaming and the broader games industry, as well as an openness to digital collectibles and alternative business models.
- A data-driven approach to decision-making and the ability to think laterally.
- Experience in a startup environment would be a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears. If you want to be part of a team committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!