We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Disney Melee Mania, we are looking for an experienced and versatile Senior Web Developer who is passionate about crafting Web 3.0 HTML5 based games, applications and websites. You will join a cross-functional and dynamic team of developers, and will work with us to design, build and operate commercially successful web based games and applications that fulfil the company’s vision.
To be successful in this role, you’re at the forefront of Web 3.0 and should have extensive experience and passion building HTML5 based games, applications and web sites from scratch.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and welcomes applications from candidates from all walks of life. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Identifying system and architecture requirements for new web based games, applications and websites
- Managing multiple web and database servers to ensure constant availability, functionality and security.
- Executing and implementing features for our web based games, and working on tools that empower the team
- Improving system stability by following and encouraging best practices like agile development and test-driven development
- Collaborating with a talented cross discipline team of Engineers, Designers and Artists
- Participating in peer code reviews
- Contributing to the decisions that shape our games and the company by giving as well as receiving feedback
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- Openness to web3 and a desire to create the games which will define the next decade of gaming
- A strong passion for games and would love to create the next big hit
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of web based games, applications and website trends
- Shipped multiple features and projects in a live environment
- An exceptional knowledge of the vision of Web 3.0 and the opportunities it presents
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related fields
- 5+ years of commercial web based game, application and website development experience
- A high sense of quality and polish, and pride in the work that you deliver
- The experience to tackle or lead a team in any system or area of web based application development
- Good leadership and communication skills
- An excellent knowledge of monetization related to NFTs
- The eagerness to learn and adapt to the latest technology and process
As a bonus, you would:
- Experience and knowledge of existing web3 products and technologies
- Have shipped multiple games on mobile or the web
- Be knowledgeable about NFTs in a web based game and application context
- Have experience with mobile development, Unity3D, C#, Android and iOS
- Be a full stack developer equally comfortable with frontend and backend
If you want to be part of a team that's committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!