Model Cleaners is accepting applications for Front Counter Associates to work in our stores. Both full-time and part-time candidates are welcome. Available shifts will vary by store and may include opening, closing and Saturdays.
- The Front Counter Associate is responsible for tagging, detailing and invoicing garments & household items at the counter for processing.
- Checks all orders coming back from processing for correctness.
- Accurate data entry.
- Processing customer transactions and collecting payment at the point-of-sale.
- The Front Counter Associate maintains an accurate cash drawer and dispenses customer orders.
- Provide exceptional customer service above all else, create relationships with our customers and make every visit to our store a great experience.
- Maintain high degree of regular and punctual attendance.
- A background in retail sales, face-to-face customer service or service industry is helpful.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are necessary.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of basic computer terminology are needed for the Front Counter Associate position.
- Dry cleaning experience is not necessary. There is no production (cleaning) performed at the store.
Our part-time and full-time employees have the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee discount
Our full-time employees are offered:
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
Model Cleaners is an equal opportunity employer