Model Cleaners, Pittsburgh’s leader in dry cleaning services, is looking for a full-time Counter Person to work in our Allison Park store, located at 4855 William Flinn Hwy in Allison Park. The Counter Person receives and dispenses customer orders for cleaning, repairs and services. You’ll describe available options, compute costs, and collect payment. You’ll work a combination of opening (6:30am – 3:00pm) and closing (10:30am – 7:00pm) shifts during the week and 9:00am – 4:00pm every other Saturday. $10.00/hr
- The Counter Person is responsible for tagging, detailing and invoicing garments & household items at the counter for processing.
- Checks all orders coming back from processing for correctness.
- Accurate data entry.
- Processing customer transactions and collecting payment at the point-of-sale.
- The Counter Person maintains an accurate cash drawer and dispenses customer orders.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Create relationships with our customers and make every visit to our store a great experience.
- Maintain high degree of regular and punctual attendance.
- A background in retail sales, face-to-face customer service or service industry is helpful.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are necessary.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of basic computer terminology are needed for the Counter Person position.
- Dry cleaning experience is not necessary. The Counter Person does not perform any cleaning, washing or pressing.
- Immediate Paid Time Off (PTO) upon hire
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee discount