Model Cleaners, Pittsburgh’s leader in dry cleaning services, is looking to fill a part-time Counter Person for our Oakmont store, located at 333 Allegheny Avenue. We are looking for someone to work a 7am to 2pm or 12pm to 7pm shift Wednesdays and Thursdays. Ideally, we’d like this Counter Person to be able to work a couple additional shifts in another of our nearby stores.
- The Counter Person is responsible for tagging, detailing and invoicing garments & household items at the counter for processing.
- Checks all orders coming back from processing for correctness.
- Accurate data entry.
- Processing customer transactions and collecting payment at the point-of-sale.
- The Counter Person maintains an accurate cash drawer and dispenses customer orders.
- Be friendly, welcoming and helpful.
- Provide exceptional customer service above all else, create relationships with our customers and make every visit to our store a great experience.
- Maintain high degree of regular and punctual attendance.
- A background in retail sales, face-to-face customer service or service industry is helpful.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are necessary.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of basic computer terminology are needed as a Counter Person.
- Dry cleaning experience is not necessary. There is no production (cleaning) performed at the store.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) upon hire.
- Employee discount on dry cleaning.