Austin, Texas, United States
$25-$45/hour (depending on experience)
We are looking for a marketing consultant type to run point on the marketing side of our online course projects.
1. Reviewing the target marketing, do some market research, and create a course marketing plan to review on a call with the client
2. Help oversee / complete the marketing deliverables included as part of the plan, which typically includes:
- marketing funnel design
- autoresponder / email marketing campaign creation
- map out opt-in bribe downloadable to put top of funnel, to created by our graphic designers / instructional designers
- setting up retargeting facebook ads
- analytics / tracking of the conversion metrics
- running outbound outreach campaigns (via email and Linkedin)
- content marketing campaign (for example through social media)
- in some cases, help us create a webinar to incorporate into the funnel
- come up with other marketing ideas to generate more sales and brand growth
3. Get on a call with the client to review results of the initial course launch campaign
4. Creating a regular marketing report to submit to the client to demonstrate results
5. Work on ongoing improvements / campaign optimization to improve campaign KPIs over time
We have quite a bit of documentation and templates for our previous projects that have included this type of work
Characteristics that are important to us (for everyone we work with):
- Clear communication
- Problem-solving skills
- Happy to help other team members
- Are insanely dependable. There is a lot more to this position than existing skills. Dependability and responsiveness is more important to us than anything. On a scale of 1 to 10, we’d take a dependable person with a good attitude who is a 7 in terms of skills over an unresponsive person with a bad attitude who is a 10 any day.
- Are very organized and never miss deadlines or important details.
- Experience working in a self-autonomous way - we set outcomes for your role, and then check in with you, rather than constantly breathing down your neck
Please add the word pumpkin on the top of your application to demonstrate you've read this thoroughly.
If you are the type to not get the job done, make excuses, blame others, and get stuck with the most minor of obstacles, then you would not be a good fit.
In your application, please provide details about past work that you've done similar to this role, particularly with numerical results to demonstrate the kind of results you've gotten in the past in your marketing work, related to both marketing campaigns to generate sales call bookings, as well as marketing campaigns related to generating sales of online courses / information products.
Bonus points if you can do copywriting, social media content marketing, or marketing funnel design (but not required). If that's the case please indicate so in your application as well!