- 🕺 Are you an ambitious UX/UI or Digital Product Designer with diverse experience?
- 🤳 Do you believe that creativity and innovation can solve all problems?
- 🦔 Do you want to work on the fringes of innovation?
- 🌍 Do you love working with a talented development team to produce award winning projects that drive positive social impact while gaining global recognition?
- 🏆 Do you want to work for a Great Place To Work Certified™ business?
- 🏠 Do you want to work in a hybrid environment with 2 days in a studio with awesome people?
- If so you might be the right fit for us 👨👩👧👦.
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Who are we?
Vitamin London is part of Multivitamin Group, a collection of studios passionate about digital innovation with an award winning and international portfolio of work. We bring craft and intention to our projects, leveraging our collective experience and partnering with ambitious businesses to create truly effective solutions.
With a constant ambition to push the possible we always squeeze as much creativity, tech or innovation from any budget. Having worked with some of the world's biggest brands and invested in 20+ startup partners we now have the rare opportunity to truly change industries.
UX/UI Designer - You
We're looking to bring a new UX/UI Designer into our London studio to help drive projects forward and produce award-winning work.
Working in a pod on a variety of digital projects, you'll have the opportunity to really make your mark and contribute to our award-winning portfolio across a range of startup and international partners. A cultural sponge, attentive to and appreciative of detail, but who also gets the bigger picture, the right person for this role will be passionate, engaging and a true team player. If this sounds like you then we'd love to speak.
- A passion for innovation
- A desire to produce the most effective work possible
- A strong portfolio of prior work / Dribbble / Behance
- A fab knowledge of typography and layout structures
- Knowledge of responsive design and grid structures
- Organisational skills, attention to detail and efficiency, including your personal time management
- Ability to think laterally and a desire to break the damn mould
- Excellent knowledge of Figma etc
- Good knowledge of Agile, Jira and how to run effective design sprints would be great
- Previous agency experience - you know how the cogs turn
Your responsibilities will be far-reaching as you immerse yourself within the workings of the Vitamin studio. These day to day roles will include:
- Developing mind-blowing concepts alongside the team
- Working with our team to design detailed journeys and experiences
- Working within the team to design complex UI's (app, mobile, tablet and desktop)
The Good Stuff - Now To Those, Sweet, Sweet Perks
Why wouldn’t you want to work with us? We’re a team full of fun, like-minded individuals, you can never dream too big, and we value the people we choose to work with.
- ‘Star of the month’ award ⭐️ (VitaMVP): A delicious restaurant, or other voucher presented to an outstanding member of each team each month
- CharlieHR Perks that includes discounts, courses & support
- Personal training budget for professional development
- 2 team holidays a year to Cornwall and Skiing abroad! (don’t worry if you can’t ski, the bar’s ready)
- Loads of fun team activities and outings throughout the year
- Vitamin Circus 🎪 every 3 months (a day away from work to do something truly extraordinary and creative)
- Flexible working - because we know and respect that everyone has a life
- Your Birthday off 🎁 (or the day before/after if it falls on a weekend)
- Monthly gym budget contribution
- Your very own Vitamin-branded stash!
- Work from anywhere in the world for up to 1 month of the year (within a similar time zone)
- Agency closes between Christmas and new year and we give you extra paid holiday during this period 🎄 (need to recover from that food coma - we’ve got you)
- 1 months paid sabbatical after 5 years with us
- And the classic...a company pension
- 2+ years' in a similar development role
- Current portfolio to be submitted with your application