Jobs at native
native is a platform that connects students with amazing experiences, built out of a passion to help students have the best time at university. We bring high quality virtual and IRL events to campuses across the UK and Ireland whilst supporting campuses with powerful engagement tools.
Global brands and event organisers trust the native platform to bring their events and content on to campus and we’re proud of helping support our SU partners with valuable marketing revenues and partnerships which their members love.
We're expanding rapidly and are looking to bring on talent individuals who can be a big part of our journey.
Your job is to support the brand partnerships director across all existing projects and accounts with a view to securing new clients and driving revenue opportunities for the business unit.
Work alongside and reporting into the brand partnership director to help drive growth across the supply side of the business.
The aim of the supply team is to work with brands and agencies to create partnership opportunities.
Native wants to create long-standing partnerships so whilst this role is focused on idea generation and building relationships with new clients, you will also be expected to manage and develop existing clients whilst also working with the delivery team to ensure all projects are delivered based on the key deliverables / SOW.
- Support the brand partnerships director across all key accounts
- Great budgeting skills
- Build relationships with key clients
- Build out contact strategies and pipeline for specific opportunities
- Identify strategic partnerships using your knowledge of the agency and/or youth space to further our reach
- Work with directors to identify upscale opportunities within live accounts
- Respond to briefs and develop your own ideas and ways to create better products
- Organise and contribute to brainstorms with write-up of ideas following session
- Responsible for creating case studies
- Aid team with live projects (where necessary)
- Help to write presentations for meetings and content for various internal/external documents
- Attend client and brand presentations
- General team admin
- Knowledge of student / youth market (ideal but not necessary)
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Good understanding on budgets and how revenue is generated
- Ability to upsell and grow accounts
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation
- Top Attitudes/Behaviours
- Confident communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Open to learning
- Go getter
Why will you want to join us:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic start-up at an early stage. We’re building a fantastic team of creative and driven individuals who love what they do. We can offer an excellent package for the right individual, which may include share options within the business.