Jobs at native
native is a platform that connects students with amazing experiences, built out of a passion to help students have the best time at university. We bring high quality virtual and IRL events to campuses across the UK and Ireland whilst supporting campuses with powerful engagement tools.
Global brands and event organisers trust the native platform to bring their events and content on to campus and we’re proud of helping support our SU partners with valuable marketing revenues and partnerships which their members love.
We're expanding rapidly and are looking to bring on talent individuals who can be a big part of our journey.
As our Events Leads, you are responsible for the creation and promotion of our in-house and partner events series. We are looking for a team player with demonstrable negotiating and financial skills, and who will cooperate with the rest of the organisation to strike the right balance between artistic, social and commercial priorities.
- Help lead the growth strategy for our in-house content series.
- Develop new event ideas and bring them to life
- Enhance the promotion of all produced content
- Create strategic partnerships with industry partners
- Manage a team of freelance support
- Be responsible for reporting KPIs to the leadership team
- We are London-based but would consider applications from elsewhere in the UK - the role may involve some nationwide travel
- Create and implement a strategic plan to increase the number of native powered event across our university partners. This will include the development of new in-house event concepts.
- Co-develop varied content in line with our audience and the rest of the internal team. Introducing the systems and infrastructure for event partners and other stakeholders, getting them on board to help support our growth.
- Strike the right financial balance between artistic, social and commercial priorities. Consistently create new revenue-generating opportunities to exceed targets, and ways to re-invest this income into creating more content.
The successful candidate:
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful and creative
- Driven and ambitious with a fantastic work ethic
- Highly commercial with a talent for proposition building and deal making
- Skilled in market development and able to contribute to broader business strategy
- Able to run a department P&L and build business cases to demonstrate RoI
- Experienced at running event on a national as well as local scale
- Knowledge of the university sector and a passion for student experience
Why will you want to join us:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic start-up at an early stage. We’re building a fantastic team of creative and driven individuals who love what they do. We can offer an excellent package for the right individual, which may include share options within the business.