To support the native group with its mission to revolutionise the way that Students’ Union media is managed, promoted and executed at Universities across the UK. native and Crowd work in partnership to deliver outsourced media sales management to 30+ student organisations representing over 600,000 students. The sector as a whole is somewhat fragmented making it challenging for big brands and media agencies to invest budget where there are easier routes to use. The Media Transformation Manager is a key role aimed at working collaboratively with our partners and other colleagues across the group to improve all aspects of campus media for the benefit of all.
We’re looking for a candidate with excellent project management skills, knowledge of the media ecosystem including campaign and inventory management, pricing strategies and strong communication skills.
- Work with the Operations Director to review current and future business processes
for Native’s and Crowd’s media business by conducting a full gap analysis; this includes working with compatibility for Advendio as a media booking tool
- Smart packaging and pricing of existing inventory to provide more compelling sales opportunities. This needs to be done at site level and nationally
- Automation of mundane tasks for better output and efficiency ideally through Advendio
- Evaluate the optimum way to commercialise existing and future inventory programmatically. This might involve integrating our media assets into the key SSP’s to generate incremental demand
- Data optimisation to ensure premium CPM’s can be demanded. This will involve adding contextual insights and data to build bespoke media and event packages to optimise revenues
- Keep abreast of new developments in products and services in the technology, data and digital spaces. Ensure we are ready to respond and take advantage of those that are relevant.
Essential Experience and Skills
- Be able to operate in a high growth environment and feel comfortable with meeting deadlines
- A strong knowledge of media systems and processes as they relate to campaign planning, inventory management and pricing, including but not exclusive to DOOH and Programmatic
- Make data-informed decisions and define key metrics with which you’ll measure both progress and success
- Have excellent communication skills and good stakeholder management capability
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Good commercial acumen and an eye for detail
- Be agile and hands-on..we’re a small tight-knit group where everyone likes to roll up their sleeves!
Desired Experience and Skills
- You will ideally have some knowledge of Students’ Unions and their media offering
- You will be confident in project management
- Some experience of CRM/media database management
Freelance / Part-time role (2 to 3 days per week for 2 to 3 months - may be extended)