Jobs at native
native is a platform that connects students with amazing experiences, built out of a passion to help students have the best time at university. We bring high quality virtual and IRL events to campuses across the UK and Ireland whilst supporting campuses with powerful engagement tools.
Global brands and event organisers trust the native platform to bring their events and content on to campus and we’re proud of helping support our SU partners with valuable marketing revenues and partnerships which their members love.
We're expanding rapidly and are looking to bring on talent individuals who can be a big part of our journey.
- Help lead the growth strategy for ticketing partnerships
- Identify prospects and market opportunities
- Manage lead generation, validation and outreach
- Deliver new business pitches, build costings and commercial proposals
- Create strategic partnerships with commercial partners
- Build, train and manage a sales team
- Be responsible for reporting KPIs to the leadership team
- Oversee account management of existing clients
- We are London-based but would consider applications from elsewhere in the UK - the role may involve some nationwide travel
The successful candidate:
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful and creative
- Driven and ambitious with a fantastic work ethic
- Highly commercial with a talent for proposition building and deal making
- Skilled in market development and able to contribute to broader business strategy
- Able to run a department P&L and build business cases to demonstrate RoI
- Confident in pitching and negotiating
- Can create high quality sales and marketing assets
- Expert in building and growing client relationships
- Proven success at leading a sales team and delivering B2B growth
Why will you want to join us:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic start-up at an early stage. We’re building a fantastic team of creative and driven individuals who love what they do. We can offer an excellent package for the right individual, which may include share options within the business.