native is a game-changing marketplace of experiences twinned with a SaaS platform, revolutionising the student experience & student economy for brands, students and Students' Unions (SUs') alike.
Our marketplace of experiences supercharges the university experience for students with an intuitive discovery platform for both native's own proprietary concert touring as well as all other experiences across SUs'.
Our SaaS platform powers all student transactions across the entire campus micro economy providing an additional commercial arm for SUs' by stimulating their own entrepreneurship and commercial activities.
Inspired by the founder's desire to help students have the best time at university, native is truly a revelation that enriches the lives of students as well as enabling SUs' to reach their potential.
We’re looking for a seasoned commercial leader who can spearhead our B2B partnership and clients success growth as we increase our presence and establish ourselves as the key commercial partner and extension to Student Unions across the UK. You will have a track record of revenue growth as a strategic leader, building and leading successful commercial teams for both new and existing clients. If you have scaled B2B Sales for a consumer-led brand, we would like to talk to you!
Over the next 12 months
Define a company-wide growth plan so we can deliver on our revenue targets, prioritising the growth of our SaaS platform’s presence from which we can deliver on enriching the lives of students. This will include adding additional products to the current ones as well as potential international expansion.
- Bring your own ideas and proposals on how to deliver exponential growth.
- Build out prospects, and develop strategies to nurture new business relationships.
- Manage, build, train, and lead a high-performing Partnership Sales team.
- Develop and track sales forecasts, goals, and any initiatives that spring from the company’s key goals
- Monitor the pipeline, lead generation, and overall deal cycle execution, continually optimising them to create sustainable growth and ensure you have a high performing team.
- Use your creativity and business acumen to facilitate entrepreneurship at scale on behalf of our SU partners. This can be through the creation of in-house enterprises such as student-focused recruitment agencies or estate agencies. Working closely with our brands and events business to deliver what SUs wants, and vice versa.
- Harness productive relationships with our SU partners to facilitate the expansion of other key areas of our business such as events and media across the UK.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver on the growth plan, ensuring collaboration across different revenue channels and departments like product and finance in particular.
- Ensure we are a data-first company, using consistent analyses to improve and accelerate our own performance as well as using insights to ensure we are listening to the market and delivering what the student populace wants and in turn, what our SU partners need.
What you’ve done before:
- Built and scaled B2B Sales teams in a high growth environment
- Have considerable people management experience and understanding of personal development and importance of team engagement
- Used OKRs or similar business goal setting to drive consistent improvements for your team and the business
- Hands on experience with Looker or similar BI tool that you’ve used for reporting and goal setting
- Worked cross-functionally with an Insights and / or Product team within a tech start up, where you are building process and improvements for teams using data led decisions to drive growth
- Demonstrated revenue growth initiatives within a saas / B2B environment
Why will you want to join us:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic start-up at an early stage. We’re building a fantastic team of creative and driven individuals who love what they do.
We know you may not tick every box, but are open to hearing from you if you've got real potential and drive to learn & grow.
We work flexibly and remote-first, with a great office just off Old St in East London that our London based team go to fairly frequently. Our team are based all over the UK and we try to get together as much as possible, but want to ensure your work fits around your life not the other way around!
- We have 25 days + bank holidays for most roles, plus a company-wide Christmas shutdown of around 7 days
- We benchmark salaries consistently, and have just launched clear frameworks for progression
- We are happy for you to work abroad for periods of time, adding on time to holidays so you can travel further away or work in another country
- We give you all the kit you need to work from home
- We have a monthly wellbeing budget & eye care budget
- We are rolling out share options for everyone