London, Remote, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
eq £28,800. Reasonable Expectations is £40,000 - £80,000
NEDonBoard is looking for a confident sales individual who is comfortable in dealing with senior business leaders, non-executive directors and chairs, in establishing warm leads and in converting (i.e. closing) leads into sales, for the following products: courses, events and membership.
You must be both a very strong communicator as well as be able to handle rejection whilst building and maintaining good relationships with prospective attendees and members.
You must be a good listener to understand the needs of those who you speak with, offer the most appropriate products and services, and explain how NEDonBoard provides value to its community of non-executive directors and board members.
This role can be performed remotely, subject to timely follow-ups on the daily expressions of interest that NEDonBoard receives for its courses, events, membership and subject to closing sales.
Our community comprises transitioning and experienced non-executive directors or board members.
What is required of the role:
· Proactively follow-up on all warm leads
· Establishing warm and ongoing relationships with members and prospective member
· Appropriately identify what each individual you speak with is looking to achieve
· Translate individuals' objectives into a product or service offered by NEDonBoard (i.e. training, event, networking and membership)
· Send relevant details (information, brochures, testimonials) via email
· Follow-up again as appropriate
· Maintain outreach database and communicate updates effectively with team members
· Positively represent NEDonBoard with third-parties
· Positively engage with fellow team members remotely and in person
· Go the extra mile to support the NEDonBoard members, even if a sale looks unlikely or if a sale has been completed – NEDonBoard is a membership organisation, this is critical
· Adhere to the NEDonBoard corporate culture and values
· Reach weekly Sales targets
· Take card payment every day
What we are looking for:
· Confident product sales professional with proven track record of closing sales in either a start-up or in a corporate environment
· Knowledge and mastering of sales techniques
· Warm and engaging personality
· Excellent communication skills (in person, on phone and on email, especially in a corporate context)
· Ability to handle rejection whilst maintaining excellent relationships
· Proactive and good at taking initiative
· Good use of CRM (i.e. Hubspot)
· Commission. Reasonable Expectations is £40,000 - £80,000 including commission for a performing sales professional.
· Ability to work remotely and in the London office.
· Joining a fast growing organisation with the potential to grow into a broader and bigger role for the right individual (i.e. Head of Sales, responsible for a small sales team).
1. NEDonBoard members come first – always. Everything NEDonBoard does is to serve the community of non-executive directors and board members so that boards are run effectively. NEDonBoard people go the extra miles to satisfy members.
2. NEDonBoard reputation and integrity are its greatest asset. NEDonBoard is the Professional Body for non-executive directors and board member and upholds the highest standards of professionalism and ethics.
3. NEDonBoard people are fully engaged, driven and are striving to be excellent at what we do. NEDonBoard people work as a team and operate transparently. NEDonBoard people are a strong, high-functioning work group whose members trust and challenge one another in a virtuous cycle of respect, trust, and candour.
4. NEDonBoard people are committed to continuously strengthening the organisation to set the standards of effective boards. NEDonBoard is socially and environmentally responsible and promotes creativity and diversity.
NEDonBoard mission is to enable effective Boards. NEDonBoard connects, trains and informs business leaders during their life at board level. NEDonBoard believes that with the right wisdom and governance in place, companies and organisation are best equipped to tackle their next challenges.