This is a fantastic role for a candidate to join an exciting and growing professional organisation.
The primary objectives of the role are to run and develop UK Operations, Membership and Corporate Relations of NEDonBoard, the professional body for non-executive directors and Board members. Therefore the role will require the ability to identify, develop, manage and maintain key relationships with our members, corporate partners and UK contractors / employees. You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic and passionate about expanding our professional organisation. The right person needs to have:
What is required of the role:
· An entrepreneurial and ambitious attitude with a business background
· Experience of managing business relationships and partnerships
· Demonstrated financial and budget awareness within the working environment
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment and juggle multiple responsibilities amidst shifting deadlines and priorities
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Positive energy with the ability to work within a team as well as remotely
· Awareness of current apps and platforms to aid the efficiency and smooth running of the organisation and day-to-day activities, as well as the way in which we engage with members
· Experience working within a membership organisation or membership role as well as some previous experience in business development, sales or marketing
· A Business or related degree, or at least 5 years working in a business environment
· Ability to speak and represent the organisation at events
· An understanding of boards and the non-executive director role
Benefits: We can also offer a generous holiday allowance, and a flexible working environment.
Please be aware that this role will require occasional out-of-hours work, as well as travel within the UK and possibly abroad. Much of this role will require the ability to work remotely to other team members.