Nervos Blockchain is looking to hir a Web3 Unity Game Developer to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions.
Nervos is a next-generation base layer blockchain ecosystem built by blockchain veterans that uses a novel multi-layer approach to provide solutions to the blockchain trilemma. Nervos Layer 2, Godwoken, is an EVM-compatible layer on top of an optimistic roll up.
You will play a pivotal role in helping to build and support a growing ecosystem, which includes the creation of technical documentation, tutorials, technical articles, web3 game demos, explainer videos, and presentations for public speaking.
- Create sample Web3 game projects using Unity Game Engine.
- Investigate, innovate and push forward new Web3 gaming standards
- Provide technical advisory to Business Development, Marketing, and other non-technical staff.
- Provide technical support to community developers during hackathons/ gamejams.
- Create and maintain developer documentation, tutorials, and video materials.
- Identify areas of the developer experience which require improvement and push forward solutions.
- Participate in both virtual and in-person meetups with community members, project teams, and developers.
- Three years of experience as a Unity Game Engine developer
- One plus year of experience in smart contract development in solidity is a major plus
- Must be able to speak fluent English.
- Must be able to write clear and concise documentation and presentations.
- Maintain a respectable and professional public persona.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Bonus: Prior experience in developer relations, support or technical writing role.
- Bonus: Willingness to travel to and speak at blockchain or gaming conventions.
Job is Archived
You may have followed an invalid link or the job you are looking for has been archived.
Learn About GoHire