Nervos is a public blockchain and smart contract platform. We're a global team and are working on some of the most exciting challenges at the intersection of distributed systems, protocol design, software engineering while building up our developer and user community. As we're growing fast, we're looking for people who share the same vision of an open, inclusive and permissionless future to join our team and help us build the backbone of tomorrow's economic infrastructure.
- 3+ years working experience in content production, preferably within startup environments
- 1+ year using DeFi and web3 products
- Love to write content of varying lengths and styles
- Strong evidence of creating engaging, entertaining and informative content
- Passion for web3, startups and driven to grow as part of a small team.
- Ability to produce and share short, medium and long-term content plans
- Understands content distributions in crypto communities targeting consumers and developers
- Exceptional communication skills, highly responsive and interactive with ability to rapidly process auditory and written information that can be technical in nature
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Not mandatory but it’s a big plus if you speak other languages
- Experience in using project management tools (Jiro, Notion, Trello etc)
Scope of work
- Craft narratives, positioning, and branding to increase awareness and engagement
- Check trends on crypto/blockchain and other related projects, plan and implement social media strategy
- Write blog posts, newsletters, press releases, and technical explainers, publish across all platforms
- Provide and manage a content scheduling plan and complete writing projects on deadline
- Collaborate with engineering, design, business development, and community teams to integrate our narrative, product positioning, and messaging with all aspects of the user experience
- Work closely with the technical developers, and community managers to ensure a consistent brand voice and accuracy
Please send us your CV including a couple of your latest content writing samples in either a google doc link, blog URL or website.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nervos Foundation is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Nervos Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.