Project Managers at NEWMEDIA are responsible for managing multiple client projects across multiple production teams within our highly optimized systems and processes. This role will focus almost entirely on managing content and SEO aspects of projects.
Project Managers are key players in ensuring that projects are successfully completed given the constraints of timeline, budget, personnel, and materials. Ultimately, we want every engagement to be a win-win for the company and the client, and the Project Manager’s performance will directly impact that goal.
We're located in beautiful and sunny downtown Denver, Colorado—one of technology’s new hotspots in the United States. Denver is a quality-of-life destination: People strive to live here for the myriad ways they may pursue a healthy lifestyle, which includes abundant outdoor activities (we average 300 sunny days a year). Denver also boasts great housing options, low unemployment, and decent commute times. NEWMEDIA is notable for its 20-year track record of providing full-service website design and development that is smart, user-friendly, and cutting-edge. We are a leader in a competitive industry with two start-ups—RiotLabs and DRUD—integrated within our mother company. Our work environment is friendly but hard working; we have the stability of our longtime successes with a fun, start-up vibe. What makes NEWMEDIA special is its PEOPLE.
Currently experiencing exponential growth, we strive for and earn a significant portion of the $23 billion-a-year market for our services and we attract significant interest from both new clients and investors. As much as we have accomplished, it's a drop in the bucket compared to what we have planned. To get there—and to continue our pace of success and growth—we need to have the best and the brightest.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of dozens of projects while working with a team of content and SEO personnel.
- Assist with the creation and execution of project plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Conduct frequent check-ins with all clients and internal stakeholders. Communicate progress, demonstrate the operations of web products, and collect feedback.
- Ensure required documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately; participate in their creation where necessary.
- Manage project budget, monitor for overages, and advise client and internal stakeholders on impending budgetary events.
- Identify resources needed to complete individual tasks in conjunction with other key members of teams.
- Work effectively and efficiently with team members in other departments, including but not limited to: Sales, Project Managers, Design, and Development.
- Continuously seek out opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Provide the Content Team with full updates on your meetings with clients. This will include explaining deliverables and expected deadlines in detail.
- Attendance and Participation in content project kickoffs, meetings, and reviews.
- Continually look for ways to enhance productivity through process improvements, task automation, new tools/technology, etc.
- Create and maintain a deliverables timeline calendar for the Content Team.
- Manage quality control of all deliverables.
- Get final approval from team and/or client before changing Trello tickets to “Done”
- Update Accelo for assignments and check for logged time
- Update Trello before team syncs.
- Prepare before client meetings to ensure quality communication of deliverables and to answer questions
- Develop an approval process for work outside of established strategies
- Collaborative and open working environment.
- Steps away from Coors Field, Union Station, 16th Street Mall
- Company provided snacks to keep you going
- Opportunity to take on and learn this field at every turn!