Position at NexOne in St-Hubert, Montreal, Canada
Since 2009, NexOne has been one of the leading providers of this type of software, with a particular focus on Real Estate Technology including, Electronic Document Management (EDM), Transaction Management (TMS), electronic signing and accounting solutions enabling.
Real Estate professionals have the ability to manage their business while effectively reducing costs.
This position is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company.
We are looking for a Senior Oracle APEX developer who has experience with design and development of APEX applications.
In this position you’ll be working on interesting APEX projects for our customers in Real Estate industry.
- Work within a development team to build and maintain business applications and tools
- Apply Agile development methodologies
- Ensure that the specifications of the work to be performed are well understood
- Perform the development of functionalities and/or modules in accordance with the specifications of the analysis and the established standards
- Analyze and interpret information to solve problems and make recommendations
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity to improve or revise programs, methods, products or services
Required experience and competence:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Oracle APEX
- University, College computer training or combination of experience and relevant training
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with SQL;
- Important - Team spirit
- Passionate about IT
- Strong detail, quality and solution orientation