Our client in the Marine Industry is in need of a Mechanical Engineer to join their organization for immediate employment.
Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade vessels and base, engines.
Overhaul engine, test and commissioning of the engine fitted onboard under supervision of his line management
Operation & Planification:
- Take note and action of the daily job planned on vessels and base with his line manager
- Propose suggestions for improve and upgrade repair and overhauling engine maintenance standard
Administrative, Communication, Reporting:
- Communicate effectively with his line manager
- Advise in time his line management, spares needed related to his job plan
- Report his activities by daily to his line management
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment
- Follow and apply safety company policies
- Reduce technical downtime of vessels and base maintenance
- Cost effectiveness
- Zero incident
Area of knowledge required:
- Ability to prioritize works according to urgency and importance
- Ability to multitask, follow up on different projects, respect deadlines
- Problem solving, autonomous
- Knowledge of administrative works (reporting- database)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to transfer his knowledge to trainee
- Continually updating himself with knowledge of ship maintenance
- Flexible with work hours
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering graduate
Experienced five (5) years
To apply, kindly follow the process below:
- Visit www.oplacademy.org
- Click on the 'Recruitment' Tab
- Select 'Job Application' from the pop-up
- Fill your detail in the 'New User's' dashboard
Application closes on Friday May 15th 2020.
Shortlisted candidates only will be contacted.