We are in need of a part-time, ~10-15 hours per week, UX/UI designer to help with a mix of product (80%) and marketing (20%) design work as we grow from our first few hundred customers to the next level. We’d love this to be a stepping stone on the path to a full-time position when we’ve scaled accordingly.
Our primary product is a web application that caters to three different user perspectives, but we have a mobile app too that requires occasional updates.
Why should you join us?
- You will be a crucial member of a small, yet efficient team, where your skills and ideas will have a significant impact.
- You will work on an active project where users' feedback matters and often drives the need for creative solutions.
- We will encourage and support you to expand your skills and knowledge beyond your current area of expertise.
- We promote fully remote work by utilizing Slack, Notion, and Figma for asynchronous communication, and scheduling meetings mainly for in-depth discussions on requirements or implementation.
- Previous experience in creating UX flows for web and mobile applications based on requirement briefs
- Extensive experience using Figma
- Ability to work within an existing design system and maintain consistency
- Ability to design necessary UI assets for your flows
- Experience in designing graphics for marketing purposes
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Availability for at least 3 hours of overlap with Singapore timezone and, ideally, CET timezone (8am to 7pm)
- Build new flows and improve existing ones that align with our design system and flows in Figma.
- Collaborate with the product owner and developers to find the optimal solution for given requirements.
- Conduct research to help develop the user experience strategy.
- Make UX/UI adjustments based on user feedback.
- Provide developers with complete UI and UX files, as well as exported assets.
- Support our marketing design needs for paid social, email, and in-product messaging.
- Express your opinions, share your knowledge, and participate in clear and honest team communication.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs