Jobs at Oriontek Inc
Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Columbus, OH ( Locals & Near by locals only )
Duration: 6 Months
Job Type: 1099 / C2C
Visa Type: H1B, Green card, US Citizen, GC EAD & TN Visa (No OPT & CPT)
Mode Of Interview : Phone + Video
Seeking a skilled Salesforce Developer through Knowledge Services with a broad breadth of technical experience.
As a part of the application development team making modifications to or creating new components for application processes, the Developer will participate in activities related to creation and/or modification of processes for backend database processing, .NET user interfaces, OIC and Salesforce components.
This Developer will be focused on design, documentation, and development of new application API integrations for internal/external user interfaces in Salesforce and other SQL components.
The Developer shall have excellent attention to detail, analytical mind and strong organization and problem-solving skills.
The Developer shall also be a good team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with self-motivation, initiative and the ability to think outside the box.
As defined by approved requirements and design documents, deliverable include:
§ Documented analysis and design of new Salesforce user interface, using an existing .NET based user interface and framework.
§ Creation of SQL connectors to integrate with newly created SSIS packages and processes.
§ Creation of Salesforce APEX scripts and workflows controlling interaction with and backend response to users’ inputs.
§ Support of SIT and/or UAT integration testing of integrated Salesforce components and third-party application suites
PREFERRED EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE:
(1) 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
(2) Minimum 8 years of overall professional IT experience
(3) Preferred Certified Force.com Developer DEV 401.
(4) Extensive experience in lead case management web-to-lead Web-to case Email-to-case.
(5) Minimum 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com and Force.com platform developer and administrator.
(6) Highly proficient with Sales Cloud Service Cloud Service Max web service Force.com and App-exchange on Salesforce.
(7) Excelled in working with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts Contacts Opportunities Products Cases and Leads.
(8) Competent in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles Roles Users Email Services Approvals Workflows Dashboards Tasks and Events.
(9) Experience in working with Debug Apex Scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
(10) Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming Salesforce.
(11) Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits.
(12) Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
(13) Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
(14) Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox Integration and production environments.
(15) Experienced in Creating Roles Profiles Email Services Page Layouts Workflow Alerts and Actions and Approval Workflow.
(17) Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C Java J2EE JSP Servlets and other Java technologies.
(18) Strong Database RDBMS development experience in writing queries functions stored procedures and triggers
(19) Involved in design, development, test, and implementation phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Development with focus in Object Oriented Programming.
(20) Experience leveraging both Agile and traditional SDLCS practices with the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.