Jobs at Oriontek Inc
Title: SQL Server Database Administrator
Location: Columbus, OH ( Locals & Near by locals only )
Duration: 6 Months
Job Type: C2C / 1099
Visa Type: H1B, Green card, US Citizen, GC EAD & TN Visa (No OPT & CPT)
Mode Of Interview : Phone + Video
SQL Server Developer through Knowledge Services with a broad breadth of technical experience.
As a part of the application development team making modifications to or creating new components for application processes, the Developer will participate in activities related to creation and/or modification of processes for backend database processing, .NET user interfaces, OIC and Salesforce components.
This Developer will be focused on design, documentation, and development of new application API integrations for internal/external user interfaces in Salesforce and other SQL components.
The Developer shall have excellent attention to detail, analytical mind and strong organization and problem-solving skills.
The Developer shall also be a good team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with self-motivation, initiative and the ability to think outside the box. Additionally, the role shall be able to effectively communicate relevant project analysis information to team members as well as customers and leadership.
As defined by approved requirements and design documents, deliverable include:
§ Created and/or modified SQL SSIS packages
§ Creation and/or modification of exiting extraction, transformation and loading SQL processes.
§ Creation and/or modification of other SQL components as required.
§ Support of SIT and/or UAT integration testing of SQL components.
PREFERRED EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE:
(1) 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
(2) Minimum 3 years’ experience SQL server administrative management and development skills
(3) Minimum 3 years’ experience knowledge and ability to write stored procedures, temporary tables, views, indexes, and triggers when required.
(4) Minimum 3 years’ experience with DDL and DML statements, RDBMSs, data dictionaries and normal forms.
(5) Proficient in Installing SQL Server 2005/2008 and configuration of their tools.
(6) Experience maintaining Database authentication modes, creation of users, configuring permissions and assigning roles to users.
(7) Knowledge in MS-SQL Server 2008 OR ABOVE
(8) Experience leveraging both Agile and traditional SDLCS practices with the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.