LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven't worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 450+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re on the hunt for an Amazon Copywriter with a love for languages, metrics, and of course an eagle eye for detail. Some of the responsibilities include writing product descriptions and collaborating with the Operations Director and design team to get a good grasp on how you should word the product description to best optimize a particular product. You should strive to be a part of a growing company that encourages new ideas and team camaraderie. Quality and attention to detail aren't just catchphrases but apply to everything we do.
Along with your application, please submit samples of your work either a portfolio or links to published articles.)
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM:
• Copywriting listings, EBC, and product descriptions
• Write concise, compelling, benefit-driven product copy.
• Experience with creative brainstorming: concept, campaigns, naming.
• Maintains high standards of copy-writing and exercising quality control on all copy
• Create iconic campaign taglines and brand-positioning statements
• Able to make effective and buyer magnet product listings
• Use EFFECTIVE KEYWORDS to assume sales and result
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• One year of experience in Copywriting and a PLUS if you have done it on Amazon as a Product Lister (Amazon product copy experience is a strong asset)
• Knowledge of different tools, styles, and steps in making EFFECTIVE PRODUCT LISTINGS
• Knowledgeable of Amazon Keyword Generation and Product Ranking
• Strong organizational and proofreading skills.
• Excellent written English, including spelling, punctuation, and grammar
• A self-starter with a high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm to learn more
• Highly creative and imaginative, and able to translate client’s marketing and sales objectives into creative ideas and copy
• Researchers who can be up to date with trends in digital and social media and communication.
WORK HOURS: 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9AM - 1PM EST (9PM - 1AM PHT), with a flexible schedule for the remaining 4 hours of your shift.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Main Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Main Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/
LinkedIn Careers Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive-careers/
Facebook Careers Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgivecareers
**Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. We will only reach out to you if your application is shortlisted to move on to the next process. Thank you for your interest in the position and the company!