LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven't worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a full-time Graphics Designer who will focus on creating well designed product mock-ups for our clients' Amazon acounts. Someone who is “versatile and with an eye for aesthetics”. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to manipulate photos to whatever it is our clients request. You should be extremely skilled with Photoshop.
WORK HOURS: Monday - Friday, 7PM - 3AM PHT.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• 100% remote work, no commute!
• Paid Regular Philippines holidays after probation (Total of 12 Regular Holidays in Ph)
• Vacation days after probation
• Open communication
• Fun and empowering working environment
• Career and character growth opportunities
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM:
• Design various marketing media content as needed (product listing photos, packaging, banner ads, wireframing, etc)
• Copy-writing and various forms of textual content production for E-commerce
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• 4+ years experience working with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Video editing
• Strong copy-writing background
If this job sounds like a challenge that excites you and you are looking for a long-term career a stable and fast-growing company, we would love for you to be part of our family!
If your application meets our standards, someone from the Talent & Culture team will reach out to you within 24 hours to schedule an interview and start the hiring process.
You are born with unimaginable greatness! Join us now! Apply today.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs