LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven't worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 450+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drive all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
Monday to Friday: Must be available to work from 5 AM - 1 PM EST
Minimum of 40 hours per week
WHO/WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a full-time remote Reports Admin who will be working with our in-house and remote Performance, Talent, and Culture Team to monitor and execute PTC-related reports and administrative tasks.
- Preparing all assigned reports, memos, and other documents for the team
- Assist the HR team in all projects
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, personal information, benefits, and leaves)
- Address employee's queries about company processes accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Prepare Hubstaff reports and analysis (Time & Productivity Tracker)
- Prepare the recruitment report (number of hires, etc.)
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation
- Create and maintain filing systems
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports of the HR team
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferably in HR or Psychology
- At least 2 years experience related to HR
- Strong understanding of the talent, employee engagement, and performance, and disciplinary management
- 2 years experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MS excel proficiency (pivot tables, lookups, advanced formulas. IF functions, Index Match) and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On-time payment bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools, or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after a probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent team will contact you should you be fit for the role.