LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven't worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• A minimum of 3 years QA experience, with experience in test automation for web applications
• Experience with 1 or more programming languages, API testing tools such as Postman, Git and at least 1 CI tool
• Experience in defining testing strategy, writing detailed test plans, defect management and manual/exploratory testing
• Experience writing scripts using cypress and/or Selenium
• Good understanding of the test pyramid and CI
• A solid understanding of agile and the role of QA in iterative development cycles
• Excellent communication skills
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET TO YOUR APPLICATION:
• Experience in AWS cloud platform
• Familiarity in Jira
• Knowledge in Scrum methodology
WORK HOURS: Monday - Friday 9AM-1PM EST, with the remaining 4 hours of your shift flexible
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/