LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven't worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead team meetings, check-in with Jr web devs, support them as required
• Work on actual development and coding of projects
• Present on updates, make recommendations and work in cross-functional teams
• Implement architecture and strategy
• Facilitate conversations that search for the best possible web dev solutions and how to implement them with their team
• At least 2-3 years of experience in web development
• Experience working on "production-grade applications", so should have proven experience creating something that has already been deployed and has users
• Team leader/management experience is not required, but this person should be willing to take on that aspect of this role
• Should be proficient in nodejs, react, postgres, DevOps, AWS, azure
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET TO YOUR APPLICATION:
• eCommerce experience
• Project management experience
WORK HOURS: Monday - Friday 10AM-2PM EST, with the remaining 4 hours of your shift flexible
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/