We are currently looking for an energetic Account Coordinator/Business Development to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be an individual looking to grow their career within the marketing and advertising industry and will thrive in a fun, fast-paced work environment. You will be developing and executing campaigns for a highly recognizable client as well as account management, media research and reporting. This sales role requires an individual who is a self-starter and possesses the ability to manage multiple projects diligently while effectively collaborating within a strong team culture.
- Processing and fulfilling project orders: gathering or submitting RFP for creative and confirm product specs before sending it to production
- Responsible for all procedures related to setting up and executing marketing campaigns – working with Sales and Graphics Teams to schedule creative, execute revisions, ensure campaign delivery and to meet client-specified needs
- Research various vendors for optimal project order coordination
- Answering and responding to any client or vendor product or project inquiries
- Prepare and send media kits to new and existing clientele, conducting necessary follow up and educating on company's products and services and fulfilling media orders
- Conduct phone calls to existing and prospective clients
- In-person sales calls to clients on the west coast
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines with high attention to detail
- Ability to work closely in a team environment as well as independently
- Proficient in G-Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheet, Doc, Meet)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) Powerpoint is a plus but not required
- Background in Business Marketing/Advertising Preferred
- This is a full-time, 40 hours/week, base+commission position with a generous benefits package including medical, dental and vision.