Pacvue is the market leading global SaaS company, offering cutting edge marketing automation & insight software powered by AI for the ecommerce industry. Voted #1 advertising tool for ecommerce, we automate decision-making, improve performance, and save time. We are first to market launching retail media platforms with strong relationships in the retail space, working across Amazon, Walmart, Target, Instacart, and many more. According to Boston Consulting Group, this represents a $100B market opportunity, and we’re just getting started! Come join us!
Pacvue is seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) to provide dedicated support to top senior executives— Chairman, President, and COO. This position requires experience in executive support, exceptional attention to detail and a keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be proactive, flexible, resourceful, and efficient while maintaining high levels of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism. The EA is highly self-motivated and exercises exceptional judgement and discretion in a variety of situations. Preferably located in Seattle. Must be located in the West Coast.
Why work at Pacvue?
- Be on the cutting edge - Pacvue is transforming the way brands and sellers win online. Our product uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data to make intelligent decisions and recommendations.
- Have fun – we have an energetic and passionate team with a joint mission to win and help our brands and sellers succeed.
- Learn – from the best! Our team is filled with talented people from whom you will learn the latest best practices and thought leadership.
- Provide dedicated support to the senior executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Provide admin support to the Pacvue team for example managing all our licenses/tools accounts
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Organize meetings— including scheduling and sending reminders
- Manage the executives’ calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Organize team events, like team happy hours and holiday parties
- Responsible for managing travel logistics for off-site meetings and events
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Perform minor accounting duties like helping the Business Operations team with expense reports each month
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to make educated decisions based on the expectations of Pacvue’s executive team
- The ability to identify issues and independently find adequate solutions
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong proactiveness and positive attitude
- Independent learner & self-starter
Perks & Benefits:
- Working with a fun & smart team that is collaborative & dynamic
- Ability to learn the hottest thing going: retail media, ecommerce, Amazon, Instacart, Walmart etc.!
- Health coverage, flexible PTO, 401k matching, and ability to work remotely