Pacvue is a market leading SaaS company offering cutting edge marketing automation & ecommerce insight software. Pacvue’s tool suite provides incredible value to brands and sellers who are looking for a competitive edge and the ability to make smarter decisions, spending more time on strategy, less time in spreadsheets. We are a team of former Amazon, Microsoft, advertising and ecommerce strategists with an unwavering mission to empower brands and sellers in ecommerce success.
Why work at Pacvue?
- Be on the cutting edge - Pacvue is transforming the way brands and sellers win online. Our product uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data to make intelligent decisions and recommendations
- Have fun – we have an energetic and passionate team with a joint mission to win and help our brands and sellers succeed.
- Learn – from the best! Our team is filled with talented people who you will learn the latest best practices and thought leadership.
- Grow fast – e-Commerce industry has grown fast in the past 2-3 years. Pacvue has grown even faster than most of the Hi-tech companies in this market.
The Financial Analyst’s most important duty is to track and manage financial data, with a focus on creating and maintaining records. This Financial Analyst position has many responsibilities, including:
- Recording and documenting, financial transactions
- Creating monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial reports
- Auditing accounting data to ensure accuracy
- Notifying senior management of any accounting errors
- Calculating interest charges
- Helping new clients onboard and data input in SalesOps system
- Tracking payroll data
- Providing supporting data in taxation and P&L analysis
The desired candidate will:
- Be highly skilled in mathematics
- Be able to perform basic operations mentally to quickly check the accuracy of database information
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Be successful working closely with a team
- Have strong customer service skills
- Understand the basic workings of a company’s finances including accounts payable, accounts receivable and budgetary projections
- Be detail-oriented, have the ability to communicate complex data in a clear way, while understanding the big picture of what their data says about a company’s finances
- Have the ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate professionalism to maintain discretion and privacy at all times when dealing with sensitive company details and customer information
Location: Remote - located in Washington state