Pacvue is one of the fastest growing eCommerce SaaS start-up companies. Pacvue offers cutting edge marketing automation & ecommerce insight software for ecommerce. Pacvue’s tool suite provides incredible value to brands and sellers who are looking for a competitive edge and the ability to make smarter decisions, spending more time on strategy, less time in spreadsheets. Pacvue was recently selected as 1 of 4 API partners to Walmart and one of the first to market with Instacart, further cementing our market leadership position.
Why work at Pacvue?
- Be on the cutting edge - Pacvue is transforming the way brands and sellers win online. Our product uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data to make intelligent decisions and recommendations
- Have fun – we have an energetic and passionate team with a joint mission to win and help our brands and sellers succeed.
- Learn – from the best! Our team is filled with talented people who you will learn the latest best practices and thought leadership.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients. Have a good sales process from identification of account, identification of correct contact, continued nurturing, demo, and closing of the account.
- Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers through upsell opportunities.
- Understand Pacvue’s tool suite, value proposition, and be able to present demos to all types of audiences – from practitioner to executive leadership.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve goals.
- Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- 2+ years of B2B and/or SAAS sales experience
- Experience with sales CRM and prospecting tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach.io or like programs
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Experience with paid search and preferably eCommerce
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience selling digital or online media.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
- Experience selling into holding agencies or enterprise brands
-Ideally located in New York