The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within our target market. This role manages the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and through diligent prospecting, works to create engagement for net-new meetings. Your job is to pique our prospects’ interests from cold outreach to qualified lead. You’ll leverage the latest software to help you research, list build, call, email, and assess a prospect’s interest prior to scheduling demos for our sales team. The SDR will also have to excel at cross coordination with multiple stakeholders as this role will involve individuals from departments across the ORG including the AE, AE leadership and C-level leadership.
You’ll get promoted quickly to sales AE if your results are proven and have mastered the SDR role.
Your Daily Requirements Will Include
- Working with AE teams to identify net-new opportunities within target accounts.
- Identifying champions and key stakeholders within target accounts.
- Setting qualified meetings for AE teams.
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, Zoominfo
- Supporting Pacvue’s marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Hubspot
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these accounts to create opportunities
- Being prepared for and contributing to strategic weekly account and progress and meeting statuses.
- Proven record of excelling in the SDR role, ensuring a high volume of qualified opportunities are delivered to the Account Executives on a daily basis
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and call prospective customers
- Balance priorities and keep multiple stakeholders informed on progress
- Discuss and execute on prospecting strategies outlined by Account Executive counterpart or Leadership
- Naturally think on your feet in a conversation and can answer unexpected questions with ease
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Motivation, work ethic and tenacity are among your strongest traits
- “No” doesn't stop you - it only makes you think of other ways to go for the “Yes”
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Confident using programs like Hubspot (CRM), Outreach, and LinkedIn. Or willing to learn!
- Technical aptitude- You’re a quick learner and not afraid to take on new challenges
- Experience researching leads and gathering business data
- Must be enthusiastic about sales and technology. We’re a flexible, fast-moving, quickly growing SaaS company, we offer competitive pay, and better opportunities for advancement than more established enterprises.
- Passion for our customers
- Have consistently demonstrated a high level of thoughtfulness in previous prospecting efforts
- Thoroughly understand the challenges an organization faces when driving adoption
- Familiar with Ecommerce Paid Search and Pacvue’s services and able to effectively state their value
- Understand the SDR Process
Why work at Pacvue?
- Be on the cutting edge - Pacvue is transforming the way brands and sellers win online. Our product uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data to make intelligent decisions and recommendations
- Have fun – we have an energetic and passionate team with a joint mission to win and help our brands and sellers succeed.
- Learn – from the best! Our team is filled with talented people who you will learn the latest best practices and thought leadership.
*located in one of the following states: Washington, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Nevada, Georgia, and Texas