Palm is a micro mobility platform that provides fun and green way to travel. Palm helping people to move quicker with electric scooters. No more wasting time in traffic ! Our vision is to change how people move in cities.
We offer a career in which you will directly influence the how people move . We need talented and determined team members to help us keep growing. Come join us on our journey for future mobility !
We are looking for an experienced Back-end Developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Experience in Node.JS
- Min 3 years of experience in Typescript
- Developed projects using MySQL database for min 3 years,
- Worked with AWS Elastic Beanstalk service,
- Experience on OOP and MVC based project development,
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude