Know your work:
- You would be working along with our Product Management, Engineering, and Design teams while you want to implement and design more reusable, robust, and top-notch front-end components.
What you need to apply:
- You should know how to create a RESTful API with Internet standards that include JSON / XML.
- You should know how to work with HTML5 APIs (Video/Audio, Local Storage, History, Canvas Animation).
- You should know how to design and release apps to public/private cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/Google)
- You should have gained prominence over source control (Git), command-line applications (on Linux / Windows) and front-end testing frameworks
- Experience working with server-side languages such as Java and NodeJS is preferred.
- Experience with the Atomic design paradigm is a plus.
- Understanding of Web Accessibility WCAG guidelines is preferred.
- A basic degree in Computer Science is a must
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period & Location :
- Number of Positions – 15
- Notice Period: Immediately available or who can join less than 2 weeks.
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru