Remote, United Kingdom
Penfold is the challenger pension. We’re re-building the pension stack from scratch to drag a multi-trillion pound industry out of the dark ages. Our platform finally delivers a user centric customer experience that helps everyone save for later life, stop stressing about the future, and enjoy today.
We are very well funded and backed by some of the world’s most successful FinTech investors. We started by launching a simple and flexible pension for the self-employed last year, now have thousands of active customers and are growing fast.
We’ve had huge success with digital advertising managed by a third party but now want a full time, Head of Performance Marketing to join our team and lead the efforts to help us go from thousands, to hundreds of thousands of customers.
We’re working hard to create a working environment where people feel empowered to do their very best work, make a significant impact, end enjoy what they do.
We’ve doubled our headcount in the last 3 months from 9 to 20, and as an early employee and senior hire, you’ll have a huge say in defining our culture and what it’s like to work here. You’ll also have uncapped opportunities for progression, learning and exposure to different areas of the business & other business building experts.
At Penfold, you’ll get:
• A competitive salary. Reviewed regularly to make sure you’re always getting what you deserve.
• Meaningful pre-Series A share options (you’ll own a part of Penfold and share in our success).
• A massive 10% pension contribution that you don’t need to match (on top of your salary).
• 33 days holiday per year (including 8 bank holidays) and the option to take more.
• All the equipment you need to do your job
• The option to buy a bike tax free, and spread the cost over several months (cycle to work scheme).
• Lots of great little benefits to make working at home or at the office a delight.
• Annual company retreat somewhere great & regular (optional) company socials.
Pre COVID we all worked from a private office at Uncommon Borough, a large co-working space full with all the perks and more plants than a garden centre. Post-covid – we still have that office! You are welcome to work there anytime you like, and we do all try to get together once a month (lockdown allowing..), but other than that, we’re a remote first company and you’re free to work from home. (We’ll buy you all the kit & furniture you need to be successful).
We are 100% committed to building a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability - we want to hear from you.