In this role, you will be responsible for growing and improving our award-winning platform. This is an opportunity to be a key player in shaping the technical organization of the company by working on the backend stack of our platform including:
- Backend Processes (Java)
- NoSQL Databases
- You will work with our sales team, customers, and technology staff to accurately interpret requirements, specifications, and models to develop front-end and/or backend code for the appropriate solution
- Liaise with team members to keep updates documentation of process, workflows and user requirements.
- Be the go-to person to recommend, design, develop, test, implement/automate, and support creative and optimal data solutions.
- Communicate project status, issues, and accomplishments periodically to staff and users requesting reports.
- Assist other employees in data integration tools, programs, and processes
- Be excited to grow as a developer and as a person
- Bachelor's Degree (CS or similar)
- Java development experience
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise software L2 support
- Experience running a CI/CD pipeline
- Web Technologies, REST APIs, XML, JSON knowledge required
- Bonus points for Integration with CRM, Sales or Marketing Automation Systems
- Experience collaborating to articulate technical issues and requirements to both vendors and internal technical teams
- Process documentation and process improvement experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle high-urgency situations and priorities at a time
- Positive attitude and open mind - we're a startup so be excited and be ready for the unexpected!