Reports to the Operations Manager
The Service Manager is responsible for customer service, visual strategies, profit plan, operations and inventory management of assigned regional areas. The successful individuals will oversee consistency of Terra Oilfield Solution brand in each of the areas assigned under them. This position is based in the area of Operation.
Essential Job Responsibility and Account abilities
· Review the Daily Operations Reports and correct as needed.
· Responsible for reviewing the commission reports (from the Installation (RU/RD) manager/service technicians) ensuring proper installation, equipment maintenance, branding and customer observation are completed directly after installation is completed
· Responsible to ensure focus is placed on the Company’s representative(s) or Company man(s) that they have been assigned and to keep them up to date with service, service related issues and developing and committing to formalize a progressive relationship daily.
· Lead and direct the assigned departments and employees with action plans for their teams that would directly tie into measurable result and timely and consistent execution of time management.
· Responsible to lead through example and create an atmosphere for successful leadership to thrive and utilize their organization plans, customer service implementation of all field operations with visuals strategies across all assigned projects.
· Customer engagement must be a priority aimed at quality of our service and personnel which lead to an emotional and loyal brand/customer attachment
· Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customer and identifying new customer opportunities.
· Ensure that all employees, engage, demonstrate, and work in a customer flow designed toward an outstanding service job(s)
· Set high expectations for excellent customer service and hold the Service Technicians and Lead Operators accountable to the measurable results.
· Ensure that safety audits are ordered on the new rig up jobs after the commission reports have been completed. This audit is performed to ensure a safe working environment for our employees
· Ensure that each employee is trained and competent with all basic solid control processes both with experienced or new trainees.
· Manage the assigned area’s Services Technicians and Lead Operators towards acceptable field operations by coaching and mentoring all employees throughout the field organization.
· Understand and administer the policies and procedures and ensure compliance with them consistently between all assigned rigs and or operators
· Ensure proper equipment maintenance and tracking of maintenance and equipment
Recruitment/ Hiring/ Training and Retention of Top Talent
· Ensure that overall personnel meet Terra Oilfield Solutions high standards, coupled with consistent mentoring and people development.
· Manage their assigned areas to work with labor scheduling budgets both direct hires and consultants.
· Ensure that Service Technicians and Lead Operators have a bench strength for future management needs both in our existing and future customers.
· Responsible to consistently and effectively communicate the company objectives and directive to all teams throughout the field organization, ie. Emails, conference calls, etc.
· Establish a process to ensure that Service Technicians and Lead Operators have accountability to expectations that are placed upon them.
· Demonstrate passion for the O&G Industry for Terra Oilfield Solutions brand and it’s services
· Demonstrate time management organization and focus on ability to prioritize, multi task with laser like focus to detail.
· Ability to articulate thoughts into clear and concise written and verbal communication
· Outstanding leadership skills. Inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead team, train talent and effect change. Willing and able to be a “doer’ and “Influencer”.
· Minimum of 3 years of progressive responsibility in Solid Control Operations with successful multi-unit responsibility.
· A proven track record of strong performance in driving performance and key field operations metrics, coupled with successful and consistent organization development history.
· Revenue and profit-making orientation.
· Proven background and experience assigned with Customer relations, asset protection and compliance audits.
· Outstanding leadership skills, inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead team, train talent and effect change. Track record of building talent. Able to balance the need of delivering a profitable result.