We are looking for a React Native Developer and must have experience in doing unit/integration testing, a sense of user experience and a great attitude towards following development and project management processes, as well as to help us grow the company on the engineering side. We also value experience in leading mobile projects and building SaaS platforms.
- You will be involved in the implementation of our UI/UX ideas and be in the process of transforming them into a great product
- You will be involved in developing a product that is supported in multiple parts of the world, including Europe, Asia, where the product must support Right to Left reading, high availability, etc.
- You will help us deliver value fast by being involved in an Agile-driven team.
- You will be helping us establish processes and standards for our Mobile Platform.
- You will have the opportunity to build the best Digitized Kaizen platform in the world
- You will help us implement architectural ideas into our platform.
- You will help us establish a testing strategy for our software in terms of Mobile Development, including unit testing for components, repositories, etc, and integration testing
- You will have the opportunity to implement PoCs according to our business needs to iterate ideas
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree is not required, but may have on in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Management, or related field
- English: Advanced
- React and/or React Native
- UI components architecture
- Integration of REST APIs
- Mobile development is a plus
Labor hours: The company doesn’t have schedules, it’s based on objectives.
Modality: Full time, 100% payroll
Salary: Senior $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 gross
Mid $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 gross
Benefits of law
- Medical insurance. We offer medical insurance (major, dental and vision) for you, your spouse and children (up to 25 years old).
- Unlimited vacations: We offer unlimited, paid vacation. Coordinate with your team ahead of time and then take the time that you need.
- Christmas bonus of 20 days.
- Lunch from Monday to Friday. It is hard to work on an empty stomach, so we want to make sure that you stay fed. The food is not only free, it’s great! Wait ‘till you try the lasagna (roughly $2,500 MXN)
- Laptop and extra monitor. We give you the option of choosing between an Apple or Windows laptop. Just let us know which one you prefer. We also give you an extra monitor to help you be productive.
- Free snacks and drinks all day. From cheetos and almonds to pingüinos, apples and tostitos, snacks are available all day and just a few steps away.
- Great office space and location. We’re located in Distrito La Perla, right at the heart of the city.
- Access to the best mentors from Silicon Valley. SEQUOIA has invested in top companies, such as Facebook, AirBnB, LinkedIn, Instagram (the list goes on), and we are the first company in Mexico they invest in. They want to be a part of our success, so we all have the opportunity to learn from the most experienced people in the world!
- Books, courses, classes. We preach continuous improvement, it’s only logical that we practice it. Want to learn something new or get better at things you already know? Great! Just let us know. We already have a great library, but we’re always looking to expand it.
- Home office when you need it. We want you to come to the office, but we appreciate that you may sometimes do your best work from home. You can work with your team to set up a remote work schedule.
- Flexible schedule: We do not have a strict schedule. No 9-6. Come early or late, leave early or late, it’s your choice. We trust you to get the job done.
- Casual dressing. Want to work in a tuxedo or your favorite jeans? Not a problem.
- Free and safe parking. If you have a car, we offer you free parking.
- Bike friendly. If you live near La Perla, you can bike to the office. We have a parking space for bikes right outside our building.
- Free beer. Did I mention we have free beer?
- Birthday cake. We won’t let your birthday pass without a celebration.
About the company
The company is an online platform for Global 2000 companies to engage all their employees in frontline innovation every day. The company demystifies improvement and makes it a daily habit for everyone.
They give frontline employees the power to do something about the challenges, opportunities and plain nonsense they encounter every day at work.
The company provides the tool to capture the idea, the method to tackle it, a bridge to the right people to help solve it, and the incentive system so it never stops.
Everybody wins: the company is more profitable, the employees feel innovative and recognized, and the customers are delighted.