Refresh Smart Home is looking for experienced electricians, HVAC and/or smart home technicians to install our lineup of smart home products, including the Nest Thermostat, Nest Hello doorbell, Ring Floodlight Cam, August doorlock, SONOS speakers and much more.
We are looking for technicians who are clean, efficient, and friendly.
Technicians get great compensation and flexibility, all while keeping up with the latest smart home trends, at the convenience of your own schedule.
- General Liability Insurance
- 3 years work experience as an electrician, HVAC, or smart home technician
- Basic electrical and/or HVAC troubleshooting skills
- High School graduate or equivalent (GED, Technical Diploma, Certificate of Completion, etc.)
- Proficient in English (speaking and writing)
- Possess a valid and current state driver’s license with clean driving record and dependable mode of transportation (public transportation, personal vehicle)
- Pass a criminal history background check
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and interact with customers in a polite, positive and professional manner
- Communicate clearly with customers.
- Exhibit professional appearance by wearing company issued uniform and conduct while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Travel to customer installation and/or consultation with public transportation or personal vehicle
- Arrive on time for customer installation and/or consultation
- Install and service authorized equipment at customer installation and/or consultation
- Answer questions accurately and be thorough when explaining and providing detailed product and/or system capabilities and operational instructions to customers.
- Stand and not sit for a min of 1-2hrs
- Lift up to 25 lbs. of equipment, materials or supplies at one time and carry from one job site to another
- Walk up one or two flights of stairs at job site
- Safely maneuver through attics and in crawl spaces at job site
- Climb a 5-10 step ladder at job site
- Work independently and without supervision at job site
- Be sober and smoke-free while traveling to job site, during performance of work and after when at job site
- Be aware of job site hazards and work safely and responsibly to avoid any injuries, damage to property and loss of equipment, materials and supplies at job site
- Promote and sell applicable Refresh Smart Home products and services to customers during each customer installation and/or consultation
- Remove and throw away any boxes, packaging, etc. at each job site and ensure work area is cleaned after customer installation
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork, including but not limited to; payment invoice, job summary, etc.
- Regular maintenance and inventory checks of Refresh Smart Home products, equipment, materials and supplies
This unique position with Refresh Smart Home offers the following:
- $40-$50 per hour to start depending on qualifications and experience plus commissions on up sells
- Flexible hours: work on your own time, all the time.
- Pro discount on all company products
- Opportunity to grow and learn in the burgeoning smart home industry
Refresh Smart Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now and join a fast growing company and team of experienced and qualified professionals.