We are a startup, working remotely from all over the world. Our team is diversified and spread across 10+ different countries. We have the ambition to become a leading remote work enabler that simplifies the access to world class talents.
We believe that anyone should be able to work anytime, anywhere.
We are Backed by world class regional & international investors; BECO Capital, Wamda Capital, Khawarizmi VC, Wealth Well and Plug & Play.
As part of our Finance team, we are looking for a seasoned Accountant to accelerate our growth.
As a key team member of our Finance Team, you will focus on the following:
- Produce error-free accounting reports
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Reconcile data for financial, tax and compliance reporting
- Be owner of Account Payable (AP)
- Control and approve client invoices
- Track and followup payment collection/release for both clients and vendors
- Reconcile payroll costs and Intercompany transactions
- Develop and maintain end-to-end financial workflows
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns if and when needed
- Support month-end and year-end closure
- Collaborate closely with EOR, Customer Success and other departments.
- Proficiency in English is required, additional languages would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills with acute attention to details and quality focus
- 2+ years of proven experience in bookkeeping/finance/audit invoicing, payments, reconciliation
- Strong team player with interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with key stakeholders
- Advanced experience in MS Office
- Work according to CET time
- Accounting certification (CPA, ACCA, CA, or equivalent)
- 1+ years of proven experience in global payroll processing/controlling or EOR/PEO accounting
- Experience in a group of companies with multi-entity and multi-currency accounting
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs