We are a UAE-based startup, working remotely from all over the world. Our team is diversified and spread across 10+ different countries. We have the ambition to become a leading remote work enabler that simplifies the access to world class talents. We believe that anyone should be able to work anytime, anywhere.
We are Backed by world class regional & international investors; BECO Capital, Wamda Capital, Khawarizmi VC, Wealth Well and Plug & Play.
As part of our growth, we are hiring an Employee Onboarding Specialist to join our EOR team to guarantee a seamless onboarding process for RemotePass partners and internally.
In this role you will;
- Work as part of the EOR team to ensure employee onboardings are running smoothly and in a timely manner
- Collaborate closely with payroll partners to facilitate the sharing of employee details and ensure timely registration in the local country.
- Focus on enhancing the onboarding process and reducing lead time. Develop and maintain employee joining/onboarding forms.
- Manage the collection of personal documents/information required for visa applications, immigration, and onboarding, ensuring compliance with GDPR and SOC 2 standards.
- Oversee employee enrollment in benefits such as pension and health insurance.
- Work with different teams to achieve excellence:
- Work with Legal to draft employment contracts and ensure compliance and accuracy
- Coordinate with the Finance team to accurately bill and account for immigration and benefit services.
- Partner with the Payroll team to address any changes or concerns employees may have regarding payslips. Take ownership of the Customer Satisfaction
- (CSAT) score related to employee experience.
- Take ownership of the Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) score related to employee experience and onboarding Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- 2/3 years experience in an operational role, ideally as an HR or employee onboarding specialist.
- Customer-centric and have significant experience building and nurturing relationships with employees.
- Experience working in a remote setup.
- Very well-spoken and excellent written capabilities in English
Nice to have;
- Experience working at a high growth start-up or scale up.
- Fintech or HRtech experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely with flexible hours
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs