We are a UAE-based startup, working remotely from all over the world. Our team is diversified and spread across 10+ different countries. We have the ambition to become a leading remote work enabler that simplifies access to world-class talents. We believe that anyone should be able to work anytime, anywhere.
We are Backed by world-class regional & international investors; BECO Capital, Wamda Capital, Khawarizmi VC, Wealth Well and Plug & Play.
As part of our growth, we are hiring an EOR Specialist who will play a vital role in managing and owning the EOR project directory, ensuring timely resolution of issues, and providing support to the payroll and employee experience teams. You will also collaborate closely with internal departments, leverage tools such as Zendesk and Intercom, and continuously strive to improve processes and operations.
This role requires strong organizational skills, a deep understanding of HR practices, and exceptional communication abilities.
In this role you will;
- Manage and own the EOR project directory, maintaining accurate and up-to-date records.
- Liaise with internal teams to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and resolution goals.
- Support the payroll and employee experience teams on a daily basis, addressing any EOR-related queries or issues.
- Effectively utilize internal tools such as Zendesk, Intercom, and other designated systems to maintain accurate records and streamline processes.
- Act as the primary point of contact (POC) between EOR and the Customer Success Management (CSM) team, ensuring a seamless client and employee experience.
- Address and resolve any complaints or concerns related to payroll and onboarding, escalating to subject matter experts (SMEs) when necessary.
- Collaborate with the team to identify areas for improvement in processes, operations, and EOR partner/vendor networks.
- Stay updated on HR legal changes, trends and best practices
- 3+ years experience in an operational role or as a Project coordinator or Junior PM.
- Familiar with project management tools like: Notion, Jira, etc.
- Manages tight deadlines and excels in coordination.
- Experience working in a Remote setup.
Nice to have;
- Experience working at a high-growth start-up or scale-up.
- Fintech or HRtech experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely with flexible hours
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs