RemotePass is a UAE-based startup, working remotely from all over the world. Our team is diversified and spread across 10+ different countries. We have the ambition to become a leading remote work enabler that simplifies the access to world class talents. We believe that anyone should be able to work anytime, anywhere.
Backed by world class regional & international investors; BECO Capital, Wamda Capital, Khawarizmi VC, Wealth Well and Plug & Play.
As part of our growth, we are hiring a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist to process and manage the company’s payroll. You will be the one to calculate wages based on hours worked and administer payments.
A payroll specialist is able to use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency. They are good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information. They also have great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives.
The goal is to ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner.
- Prepare simulations & quotes
- Work hand in hand with local partners to accurately manage the monthly payroll
- Ensure local compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Handle & reconcile payroll reports, including salary changes, taxes and deductions as per the local standards
- Supervise Monthly invoicing
- Work closely with other team members to answer complex payroll questions
- Contribute to the launch of operations in new countries
- 3-5 years of proven experience as Global payroll specialist, coordinator
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Great understanding of payroll principles, employer contributions calculations, tax & benefits
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of payroll software
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- High school diploma, degree or equivalent;
- Fluent English
- Solid knowledge of relevant payroll rules, policies and regulations in EMEA or APAC
- Employer-of-Record experience
- Startup experience
- Multi-country payroll management
- be located with a 3-hour window of GST timezone
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely with flexible hours
- Health insurance
- Paid time off