We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive the scope of development for new product features, ongoing feature improvements including management of all backlog and project management activities.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user journeys, wireframes and mockups
- Collaborate with product designers to build the UI & with engineering to build and deliver the final product features.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Define what success looks like and using metrics to evaluate progress towards your goals
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- 3 to 5 year of experience as a product manager
- Experience at a fintech company is a big plus
- Experience using agile development methodologies with fully-distributed teams and the ability to keep up with a fast-paced company.
- Ability to creatively craft solutions through data and a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to build wireframes and mockups, with an aptitude for keeping things simple.
- Be meticulous and have a high bar for quality when writing user stories, reviewing designs, brainstorming technical approaches, and testing a feature before it is released.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.