We are a UAE-based startup, working remotely from all over the world. Our team is diversified and spread across 10+ different countries. We have the ambition to become a leading remote work enabler that simplifies the access to world class talents. We believe that anyone should be able to work anytime, anywhere.
We are Backed by world class regional & international investors; BECO Capital, Wamda Capital, Khawarizmi VC, Wealth Well and Plug & Play.
As part of our growth, we are hiring a QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality.
In this role, you will be performing the following:
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases for new and existing software products
- Conduct manual testing of software applications to identify defects and verify functionality
- Report and track defects in issue tracking system, and work closely with the development team to resolve issues
- Participate in project planning, estimation, and scheduling of QA activities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure software products meet customer and business requirements
- Create and maintain clear and concise documentation of test cases, test results, and product defects
- Continuously improve the QA process, methodologies, and tools to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- At least a bachelor's degree in the relevant field
- At least 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Good knowledge of APIs and databases
- Good knowledge of web and mobile application testing
- Good understanding of UX/UI principles
- Ability to give and receive feedback constructively
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Supports new and existing testing processes
- At least basic understanding of security principles
- Ability to work in GMT +/-3 time zone
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience in a product company
- Knowledge and understanding of automation tools and methodologies
- Understanding of the Fintech domain
- Experience working remotely in distributed and multi-national teams
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs