RemotePass is a platform enabling companies to easily hire, onboard, manage and pay remote teams globally.
We are a UAE-based startup and working remotely all over the world. Our team is diversified and based in more than 10 different countries. We have the ambition to become a leading remote work enabler that simplifies the access to world class talents. We believe that anyone should be able to work anytime, anywhere.
We are Backed by world class regional & international investors; BECO Capital, Wamda Capital, Khawarizmi VC, Wealth Well and Plug & Play.
As part of our growth, we are hiring a React Native Mobile engineer to join our world-class product & tech team
In this role, you will;
- Build mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms
- Implement new functionality and support existing code
- Build smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Write clean, well-tested, and refactored code
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
- Design and implement challenging functionalities
- Communicate and collaborate with the team on a daily basis
- 4+ years of work experience in mobile development with React Native
- Experience with consuming REST-based API and offline storage
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Ability to build a pixel-perfect UI using screen mockups as reference.
- Experience writing automated tests and following coding standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Git and Github
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced spoken and written English skills
- Ability to work in GMT+0 - GMT+4 time zones
Nice To have:
- Previous work experience in a product company
- Understanding of FinTech domain
- Experience working remotely in distributed and multi-national teams
- Working with and implementing a design system and/or a component library