RemotePass is a platform enabling companies to easily hire, onboard, manage and pay remote teams globally.
We are a UAE-based startup and working remotely all over the world. Our team is diversified and based in more than 10 different countries. We have the ambition to become a leading remote work enabler that simplifies the access to world class talents. We believe that anyone should be able to work anytime, anywhere.
We are Backed by world class regional & international investors; BECO Capital, Wamda Capital, Khawarizmi VC, Wealth Well and Plug & Play
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to develop, design and manage the process of building and rolling-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As a Senior product manager, you’ll;
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision
- Drive the scope of development for new product features, ongoing feature improvements including management of all backlog and project management activities
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user journeys, wireframes and mockups
- Collaborate with product designers to build the UI & with engineering to build and deliver the final product features
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Define what success looks like and using metrics to evaluate progress towards your goals
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team
- Previously Product manager in B2B SaaS or FinTech
- 4 to 6 years of experience
- Experience using agile development methodologies with fully-distributed teams and the ability to keep up with a fast-paced company.
- Ability to creatively craft solutions through data and a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to build wireframes and mockups, with an aptitude for keeping things simple.
- Be meticulous and have a high bar for quality when writing user stories, reviewing designs, brainstorming technical approaches, and testing a feature before it is released.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills